Odeon Hotel – Restaurant – Your hotel in the heart of Old Plovdiv town
The restaurant is located in the heart of the archeological complex Old Plovdiv, next to Roman remains and minutes away from the Ancient Roman Theatre. Most people avoid eating at hotel-restaurants for several reasons – they don’t expect to be properly served, they think the food is not up to standards and it costs a lot. For most cases, these are facts, but in our restaurant, we will prove you otherwise. Each and every one of our guests are taken aback by the quality and service which we provide.
Dishes for refined taste
Our chefs use Bulgarian, Asian, Italian, French techniques and molecular gastronomy to satisfy every taste.
Our menu includes:
- Fresh salads – traditional and international
- Light appetizers and dishes from chicken, pork, beef, duck
- Varied dressings from fresh and stewed vegetables
- Bulgarian Pita bread with unique taste and flavor
- Fish dishes (our chef’s choices are Tuna, Salmon and Bass Fillet – always freshly delivered).
- Homemade pasta – Ravioli, Tagliatelle, and Gnocchi
- Delicious American Beef Steaks (flown from the USA)
- Desserts – homemade ice cream, sorbet and tailored desserts
- Wine list of selected boutique wines of established Bulgarian and foreign wineries
- Vegan dishes
- Organic wines
- 6-course Tasting Menu
- Lunch Menu
The culinary temptations are made by our chef Harry Sopadzhiyan and his wife Jeni Sopadzhiyan have experience working abroad in several countries including a Michelin star restaurant in California.
For reservations, you can reach us on +359 32 622 065 or +359887976890